EVENTS & FESTIVALS
- Jacksonville’s Chinese New Year Celebration: Traditional Chinese New Year Lion Dance Parade
- Central Point Easter Eggstravaganza: Depending on when Easter is, this egg hunt has it all! Typically the Saturday before Easter
- Pear Blossom Festival: Through it’s 60 year history associated events have been added, including the Scholarship Pageant, Run and Street Fair. In recent years, the Pear a Fare (local artisan food& beverage tent) and the Smudge Pot Stroll (downtown restaurant event) have been added to make “The Pear Blossom” a true “Festival”.
- Arbor Day Celebration: Arbor Day Proclamation presented by Medford’s Mayor Gary Wheeler, A variety of Live Entertainment under the Solar Pavilion, and Coyote Trails Skills Stations
- Kiwanis Easter Egg Hunt:
- Rogue Valley Earth Day: Rogue Valley Earth Day is a joyful, annual celebration for all ages to learn about environmental stewardship and build community in a fun and inspirational setting at Scienceworks Hands-on Museum.
- Sisikiyou Challenge Fun Run
- The Rogue Valley Rough Stock Rodeo: Grant’s Pass’ Josephine County Fairgrounds hosts the annual Rodeo every spring!
- Medford Comic Con: The Medford Comic Con creates a safe, free, and family-friendly space for fans of the arts, technology, and popular culture
- Grant’s Pass Boatnik: The activities start Thursday evening in Riverside Park with the Davis Shows Carnival featuring food, rides, games and family fun. The excitement continues Friday which includes a spectacular fire works display on the river. Saturday morning features the well-known Boatnik parade that travels through downtown and ends at Riverside Park.
- Art in Bloom: Join in this springtime celebration of fine arts and flowers. Enjoy fun activities for whole family including a children’s area, music & performances, and over 120 artists and horticulturists displaying their best works.
- Central Point Wild Rogue Pro Rodeo: Rodeo still manages to capture our imagination and remind us of our nation’s past. Rodeo is part history, part sport, part showmanship, and 100% uniquely American.
- OSF Green Shows: June-October, enjoy free concerts at the courtyard
- Southern Oregon Lavender Festival: Now two weekends! June & July //
- Dozens of different lavender destinations throw their doors open to the public so that visitors can experience Lavender in Southern Oregon firsthand by touring lavender farms, lavender nurseries, and lavender celebrations of all kinds.
- Kids Fest Tennis Carnival: Rogue Valley Swim and Tennis Club. Ages 5-12; professionally coached tennis clinic with games, frills, face painting and other fun stations! Rackets are provided.
- Ashland’s 4th of July Parade & Celebration: Now over 100 years old, this celebration is what makes Ashland Oregon a “great small town to live in.” The festivities begin early with a run, followed by a grand old parade, activities, food and entertainment in gorgeous Lithia Park, and concludes late that evening with spectacular fireworks.
- Central Point’s Run 4 Freedom & Parade: (Kids under 16 run for FREE)After the run, stick around for the 4th of July Parade on Pine Street here in Central Point, followed by family fun and music at Robert Pfaff Park.
- Children’s Festival:By the Storytelling Guild. Annual Children’s Festival all ages. Britt Festival Grounds
- Jackson County Fair:And Expo Park, a variety of fairs and events throughout the year in Central Point (click for dates).
- Grant’s Pass Back to the 50’s Summer Celebration: The Grants Pass Back to the 50s celebration is a wonderful week long event (see the event schedule).
- Josephine County Fair: a great old fashioned family fair time!
- The Britt Children’s Concerts: The young and young at heart are invited to join in the Performance Garden for a series of free children’s concerts.
- Barnstormer’s Vintage Fair: come shop some really unique antique, funky junk and home and garden vendors, from all around Oregon and Northern California
- Greater Medford Multicultural Fair: Food, Music and Dancing from around the World bringing us all together
- Applegate Wagon Trail Reenactment: Historic Sunny Valley welcomes Wagon Master Dee Douglas and her wagon train, accompanied by the “Sheriff’s Posse Outriders” in their trek over a challenging segment of the original 1846 Applegate Trail. The wagon train will begin their journey at the South side of Mt. Sexton arriving at the Applegate Trail Interpretive Center between 1:00~2:00 pm.
- Southern Oregon Fall Guide: a comprehensive list of all Fall & Halloween events and activities
- Ashland’s Children’s Halloween Celebration: The Ashland Chamber Annual Children’s Halloween Celebration occurs each year on October 31st and includes fun festivities for kids with a kids’ parade, bands, live music, trick or treating, storytelling and more.
- Pheasant Fields Farm Harvest Festival: Pheasant Fields Farm presents fall family fun with pumpkin patch, hay rides, and more!
- Art Along the Rogue: featuring local artists & street paint, music, fun, FREE
- Ashland’s Festival of Light: The Festival of Light, a community event put on by the Ashland Chamber, begins each year the day after Thanksgiving to kick off the holiday season. There is entertainment on the Plaza, followed by Santa’s Parade at 5:00 pm and a Grand Illumination with a countdown led by Santa and Mrs. Claus who officially turn on over one million lights all over downtown.
- Southern Oregon Holiday Market: Chock-full of crafts, one-of-a-kind handmade gifts and delectable treats, the largest craft fair in Southern Oregon is the ideal one-stop shopping destination.
- Kid Time’s Polar Express: Join us for this public event at the Railroad Park this holiday season! Bring your friends and family to ride the trains, sip hot chocolate and take a photo with Santa. *DRESS WARM*
- Festival of Trees: This community holiday celebration and tradition features stunning Christmas trees and displays decorated by local businesses, interior designers, florists and other talented people. The festival also showcases an assortment of holiday decorations, including designer tabletop trees and mini trees, wreaths, fireplace mantels and displays.