Have you all tried Harry & David’s Pepper & Onion Relish?! It is amazing on everything! We typically use it as a dip for veggies and chips, but tonight we wanted to use the relish on our BBQ chicken pizzas.
I stopped over at Harry & David’s Country Village Store here in Medford and grabbed these specialty items:
I knew this pizza was going to be even more amazing after finding these roasted peppers and artichokes.
I grabbed already-made dough balls for each kid to roll out and make their own pizzas.
While they rolled out their pizzas, I cooked and sliced the chicken, and prepared the toppings:
We topped the pizzas with Harry and David’s Oregon Trail Sauce, BBQ chicken (topped with Pepper and Onion Relish), mozzarella cheese, sautéed red onion, Harry and Davids’ Roasted Artichoke Halves, cilantro, and Harry and David’s Roasted Red Sweetypepps.
I was actually shocked over the kids putting artichokes and peppers on their pizzas, but they loved the color and texture of so many different toppings!
After 15 minutes in the oven, the pizza was absolutely perfect!
I had to fight off hands just to take a quick photo of the cooked pizzas before they were almost completely devoured! The kids ate EVERYTHING… even my pickiest 7 year old! This is definitely going on the weekly rotation of dinners. Super fast, simple (thanks goodness for already-made dough and already roasted toppings), and delicious for adults AND kids!
SIMPLE BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE
- pizza dough
- Chicken tenderloins (cook 1 tenderloin per pizza)
- Harry & David Pepper and Onion Relish
- Harry & David Oregon Trail BBQ Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 red onion
- Harry & David Roasted Artichoke Halves
- Harry & David Roasted Red Sweetpepps
- Preheat oven to 400˚F
- Barbecue chicken tenderloins in Pepper & Onion Relish
- Sauté chopped red onion
- Roll out pizza dough
- Place pizza on pizza stone or greased pan
- Add desired amount of Harry & David Oregon Trail Sauce to pizza and slather to pizza edges.
- Add desired amount of mozzarella cheese, and additional toppings
- Bake pizza for 15 minutes or until crust is crisped and golden brown
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 30 MINUTES